TSG204 - Sketch Challenge

April 22, 2013

Happy Monday everyone!
This weeks TSG challgenge is brought to us by Tobi! She has challenged us to make a card or project using the sketch below.




It's easy to work with and very versatile, isn't it? ;)


I used the Smarty Pants set for my card today. I stamped the image in black ink and colored it with Copic Markers. The argyle pattern on her vest reminded me of an old patterned paper from Alphabet Soup collection by MME. It was a good opportunity to reduce my old stashes. Ha ha! For the background, I used an embossing folder from Lifestyle Crafts. I created a banner for the sentiment, stamped a sentiment with Jumbo Java ink (Versa Magic), and added a couple of stitching lines using the In Stitches set.

Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters! I hope you'll join us this week.

This month's TSG sneak peeks begin at 8:00 am (EST) tomorrow!! So stay tuned!;)

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love this, Torico! Fab red embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the embossing and that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is awesome...I really like the sketch and I LOVE that you used Smartypants! It was out of stock but i think it's back in and I NEED it!!!!! Great work, love your illustrations for TSG!

    ReplyDelete