Nautical Tags

May 18, 2013

Happy Saturday everyone! Today I'd like to share some nautical themed tags I made using a newly released digital stamp set, Nautical Icons.






This digital stamp set includes 6 nautical icons and 1 sailorman image, and I used 5 of them. I used Just For You Dies (TSG) to cut out these tags and sentiment banners. The striped pattern is from Just For You - Halloween Additions set (TSG).  Isn't it perfect for the nautical theme?;) Each image was cut out with a 1-3/8" circle punch, then matted with a scalloped circle. The sentiments are from PTI.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. These are brilliant, Torico - I can't wait to colour mine in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tags...i love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey therе are uѕing Wordpresѕ for уouг site
    ρlatform? ӏ'm new to the blog world but I'm tryіng to gеt starteԁ and set uр my own.
    Dο you requіre anу coding knowledge to mаke уouг own blog?
    Any help ωould be really apρrecіаted!


    Also visit mу blog; Ukinsurancewise.co.uk

    ReplyDelete