New Digital Stamps

May 16, 2013

I added five new listings (4 single digis and 1 set of digis) to my Etsy shop yesterday. All of them feature the nautical theme! Today I'd like to share my sample cards for two of them.


For this card I used Captain 01. I colored the image with Copics, then cut it out with scissors. I used three colors of cardstock to make a striped pattern for the background panel. The inspiration for this color combo came from THIS photo. The bottom of the background panel was cut off using a scalloped border die (PTI). The sentiment banner was die cut using a folded banner die (Simon Says Stamps).  I added some stitching lines using a white gel pen for some fun texture.



Next card was used Captain 02. I colored him with Copics and put him on a circle panel, on which I stamped a polka dot pattern (Hero Arts) with Soft Pool ink (Hero Arts). I stamped repeatedly two types of heart image from Talk Bubbles 2 set (Simon Says Stamps) onto a trimmed piece of Spring Rain cardstock (PTI) to make the sentiment banner. After I stamped the sentiment with Jumbo Java ink, I added a couple of rhinestones and stitching lines (though it might be hard to see in the photo).

I'll be back tomorrow with two more sample cards for this month's new digis! See you soon!;)
Captain 01


Captain 02

1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful cards! I especially like the second one.

    ReplyDelete