Retro Sketches #65 & Inspired By #76

May 28, 2013

Hi everyone! I happened to get some extra time yesterday and made a card for this weeks Retro Sketches challenge.




I turned the sketch upside down. I used one of my digital stamps, Captain 02.


And I added a couple of small banners instead of the circle elements in the sketch. The tiny hearts were cut out using a Mini Hearts Craft Die (Simon Says).


 I also took my inspiration for this card from the photo over at the Inspired By Challenge #76.  I picked out the chevron pattern and trip theme.



Thank you for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. This is just so adorable! Love that image! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fab Torico, just love that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I like what you've done with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! I love those little banners and hearts - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Love this card!! heehaw..

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is he?! And I love the little hearts you added on the side - PERFECT touch! Great work!

    ReplyDelete