TSG 209 - Circles

May 27, 2013

Happy Monday everyone!
It's time for another TSG challenge! This weeks challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Mary. She has challenged us to make a card or project using circles, whether they be die cuts, or on patterned paper, think round!!

I used Beach Bum set for today's card. The sketch is from CAS(E) this Sketch! #29 and colors are from Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #212.

 

As I recently purchased several colors of opaque embossing powder, I just wanted to try it! So I heat embossed the sentiment using some Butter opaque powder. Love how it turned out!!:D


Please visit the TSG Blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from our fabulous Trendsetters. I hope you'll join us this week!!

Thank you for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Fab take on the theme, Torico! I love your row of crabs and the colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think anyone would be feeling crabby after seeing this card. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card! It's so cute!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D
    P.S. You should also link it up at Make it Monday! It's an open paper challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely darling! Thanks so much for linking up at Cupcake Inspirations!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun take on the sketch! I love the yellow embossing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SUPER cute! I'm going to have to get that Butter color. I just love those little crabs. What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't possibly be crabby after looking at your cute card! Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!!!! Loving this sketch too! Might have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those crabs are seriously cute and I love the patterned paper you used! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Torico! Love those crabs~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card!!! That crab is Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete