TSG (Again!) Week -- Oh Snap!

May 17, 2013

The week before release week is a TSG (Again!) week at TSG! This month we are featuring the stamp sets below.


Today the Trendsetters are showing you new cards/projects using one of these sets on the TSG blog. And here is mine.


I created my own patterned paper with the small camera images from Oh Snap set. The images were stamped with Niagara Mist ink (Versa Magic) onto white cardstock. I combined it with some chevron patterned paper from MME's On The Bright Side paper pad. The sentiment was stamped with Jumbo Java ink (Versa Magic) onto a slip of patterned paper, I trimmed it, then popped it up with some dimensional adhesives. To finish off the card, I rounded the corners and added a wooden button (stash).



Please stop by the TSG blog to see what the other Trendsetters have come up with for today!

Thank you for visiting. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Great use of the stamps, Torico, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderfully creative way to use the stamps Torico. I love the look! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so inspired by your card design that I used it for a card that I posted today:

    http://www.papermadebakery.com/2013/06/thanks-for-being-my-friend.html

    Thanks so much for ALL your inspiration!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the camera stamps so so much! Love all the stamps that you design :)

    ReplyDelete