TSG206 - Paper Piecing

May 6, 2013

This weeks challenge over at the TSG blog (TSG206) is brought to us by Wendy! She has challenged us to make a card or project using paper piecing.


I made a clean card using The Beary Best set. I stamped the image onto cream cardstock, colored it with Copics and did paper piecing for their dresses. After I masked them, I sponged some Antique Linen ink around them to get some nostalgic feel.


I'm entering this card to The Paper Players Challenge #144 - Mother's Day theme.

Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from our fabulous Trendsetters!

Thank you for visiting!

13 comments:

  1. Torino your card is adorable and perfect for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, your colouring is always outstanding, Torico! A very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! Love the soft vintage feel the Antique Linen adds! I can't wait to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image of yours...the paper piecing is great. Any tips for that when you use digital stamps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried paper piecing on digital images. But I think if you print a digi (in PNG format) onto a patterned paper, it would work well for paper piecing.

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, is this ever sweet! Love that mama bear in her trendy chevron dress! :-) Sweet sentiment and love the aging you gave to the image...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super sweet image and so beautifully colored, too! Great paper use of the paper piecing technique. So glad you joined the Paper Players and shared this great card with us
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what's sweeter, Torico, the adorable image or the so sweet sentiment! You colored the image so perfectly and the little strips of DSP are just perfect. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, could this be any more adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh ,this is so sweet ,I love so much the sentiment.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete