TSG207 -- Moving On!

May 13, 2013

Welcome to my WEEKLY blog! LOL! It's been just a week since I posted here last time...:( As I had been working on new digital stamps and samples for Birdie Brown last week, I didn't get time for making something to share with you. (This month's new digital stamps will be released on Wednesday, 15th. I'll share my sample cards with you after the release.;))

Anyway I'm sharing a card I made for this weeks TSG Challenge (TSG207) today.
This weeks challenge is to make a card with the "moving on" theme. Whether leaving the home for college, getting married, moving to a new town or apatment, getting a new job....... just make a card for the person "moving on" in your life.




The stamp set I used was On The Move. It's a perfect set for this weeks theme, right?;) As you see, this is a very simple card. So I have nothing to say about how to make it. Ha ha!

I hope you'll join us this week! Please head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the Trendsetters.

Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Simple yes, but I just saw the adorable dog peeking out the back!!! Too cute!!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card and i love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Card! I adore the soft colors. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that is so incredibly cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too cute. Do you have a digital version of this stamp set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving me a comment, Karen.
      I have saved the illustrations I did for this stamp set, but I am afraid I can't share them with you. I have explained the reason here.
      http://stamparadise.blogspot.jp/2013/12/my-answers-to-your-questions.html

      Thank you for understanding.

      Delete