Inspired By Challenge #80

June 23, 2013

I just got a little free time today and made a card for this weeks Inspired By challenge.
Here is the inspiration photo.


I was inspired by the red striped shoes and stars. So here is my take.


The image is this month's free digital stamp from Birdie Brown. I colored him with Copics and used a glitter pen for his headphone. (You might see it better in the photo below.)


For the striped pattern, I used a Canvas Stripes stamp from Hero Arts. The right edge of the panel was cut with decorative scissors and was slightly sponged with Vintage Photo ink (Distress Ink).


The sentiment is from "You" stamp set (Simon Says), which was stamped in brick ink (Versa Craft) and Ocean Depth ink (Versa Magic).

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful Yale on that photo! Love the details. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness, how adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is as cute as can be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your little rocking dog :)

    ReplyDelete