New Digital Stamps

June 16, 2013

Yesterday was the release day at Birdie Brown! Today I'd like to share my sample cards for this month's new digital stamps.

The first card uses Birthday Bear 01 and a sentiment from Birthday Bear set. (Birthday Bear 01 image is included in Birthday Bear set.)



The image was colored with Copics. I used a colorless blender so much to get a water colored look, and I'm so happy with the result.:) The patterned papers are from October Afternoon The Thrift Shop line, which I dig out from my old stash.


Next card is for Birthday Bear 02.



The image was colored with Copics using the same technique with the first card. I added some diamond stickles to the balloons. The papers are from Hipstar paper pad (Basic Grey).

The last one uses Doodled Town - Shops.


I kept the card quite simple. Just colored the image, trimmed it to the size, and stamped the sentiment (from Spring Hills set by PTI) with Black ink. Then slightly sponged the edges of the panel with Antique Linen ink and added double lines with a gel pen.


I hope you like my new digital stamps and have time for visiting my Etsy shop.

Thank you for stopping by!

Birthday Bear 01


Birthday Bear 02


Doodled Town - Shops

6 comments:

  1. Loving these new images and your cards are as always gorgeous. :)

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! These are all beautiful! The coloring is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your new digis and your cards are so lovely! I love your colouring especially the balloons on the second card and the bear on the first. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply LOVE every one of your cards, the coloring is FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards! They are so cute and wonderful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the first card in the OA Flickr pool and loved it. I just wanted to come to your blog and see more of your work. You have a great, colorful, tranquil style.

    ReplyDelete