Opaque Embossing on Kraft

June 20, 2013

Since I saw THIS package design on Pinterest, I had been wanting to try the "aqua on kraft" color combo.


I  followed the Freshly Made Sketches #91.
I masked the space for a sentiment first. Then I stamped the background stamp (Hero Arts) in Versa Mark ink and heat-embossed it using Powder embossing powder (American Crafts). The sentiment was stamped with Versa Mark ink and white heat-embossed. The scalloped border and tiny button were added.

Thank you for stopping by!:)

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Torico. Love how you created the aqua background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so darn pretty Torico - love the blue on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is a beauty - SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the aqua on kraft and how the sentiment is framed on its own. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the aqua on kraft :) beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally beautiful colour combination! You've created such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete