TSG 210 - Clean and Simple

June 3, 2013

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend. :)

This weeks TSG challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Kim O'connell. She has challenged us to make a Clean and Simple card. I was surprised a little when I knew that she chose this theme, because I don't think CAS is her style. So I'm really looking forward to seeing what she has come up with for this weeks challenge!
Anyway here is my take.



I used Chalkboard Memories set for my card. I stamped the sentiment onto the card base with Versa Mark ink and white embossed it. I cut out a window from a patterned paper (MME) using a wonky rectangle die (Spellbinders), then adhered it over the card base.


I found this tiny wood bead in my old stash the other day and thought it would add some fun to this very simple card.

Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendstters. I hope you will have time for playing along with us this week!

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card, Torico and I love that bead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea with the twine and bead! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete