TSG 211 -- Inspiration Challenge

June 10, 2013

Hello everyone!
This weeks TSG Challenge is brought to us by Danielle. She is challenging us to make a card or project using the inspiration photo below.


Yellow, neon pink and a bit of aqua... How can I resist those bright and vivid colors?


I cut out a Labels 18 from a piece of thin paper, then used it as a mask. I put the mask on the center of the focal panel, then stamped a zig zag pattern (Hero Arts) with Butter Bar ink (Hero Arts). The beautiful word art from Chalkboard Memories set (TSG) was stamped with Bubble Gum ink (Hero Arts). A stripe of Hawaiian Shores cardstock was cut with decorative scissors. To finish off the card I added three tiny rhinestones (MME).

Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters!

Thank you for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Really great take on the photo, Torico - love how you used that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Torico:
    I was wondering if you could help me out regarding some images of yours. I am helping to co-ordinate a Summer Program at our church and it is a pirate theme. I looked for images on-line and most things are scary or to detailed. I did see that you do sell a set called "Shiver Me Timbers" at TSG Clear stamps. Is there anyway possible to purchase this set has a digital set? We need to make signage to promote our event and wanted to use your images, but due to copy right and wanting to respect that copyright, we were wondering if we could purchase these images in digital form? Is there anyway that you could help me in this situation? We could order the stamps but it would take to long to receive them in the mail/post. We need to get our signs made this week to promote the event. If you could personally email me at ad(dot)colbourne(at)yahoo(dot)com that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      I just tried to email you, but unfortunately it seemed that your address was not correct. Could you let me know your email address again or email me at "stamparadise-at-gmail-dot-com".

      Thank you,
      Torico

      Delete