TSG 212 - Anything Goes!

June 17, 2013

Happy Monday everyone!
Are you ready for another TSG challnege? This weeks challenge is a pretty easy one -- Anything Goes! Make what ever you want!

So I made this card using Shiver Me Timbers set.


I colored the captain with Copics and cut it out. The I paired it with a fun sunshine paper that is from A Perfect Summer paper pad (Echo Park).


I curved the sentiment and stamped it in black ink. The clouds are from Oh Crop set. I colored some silver rhinestones with a yellow Copic to match with the paper.


For the ground, I crumpled a stripe of kraft cardstock and daubed it with some Vintage Photo ink. The background panel was embossed using a Honeycomb embossing Folder (Lifestyle Crafts).


Head on over to the TSG blog for more info about the challenge and more inspiration from the other Trendstters!

Thank you for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! So Darned CUTE Torico!! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, gorgeous bright colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete