Iron Craft #18

July 1, 2013

Happy Monday! Today is an exciting day for me because I'm a guest crafter for this weeks Iron Craft! When Chaitali asked me if I was interested in joining her Iron Craft Challenge a few months ago, I immediately said "Yes!". I love the concept of this challenge (Read HERE to get to know more about it.) and Chaitali invites fabulous card makers and stamp designers every week. I'm so honored to be "The  Master Crafter" this week!!

The ingredient we chose for our challenge is Birthday Bear set, which is one of my newest digital stamps.

And here is my card.



I resized the image a little. I printed it out on a cream cardstock, colored it with Copics, then trimmed it to the size. I paired it with some pretty papers from Notable paper pad (MME). The sentiment is from 2012 Birthday Tags Stamp set (PTI) and it was stamped with Rich Cocoa ink (Memento) onto a tag. For embellishments, I used some ribbon and a heart button.

Make sure to visit Chaitali's blog to see what she has created for today. And also there is a giveaway for grab!! You have a chance to win three digital stamps from my Etsy shop! You will find the details on her blog.;)

Thank you for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Torico, your image and card are both adorable
    I always love your coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such an adorable card!! I'll have to try printing on cream and coloring sometime! Thanks for playing in Iron Craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards always blow me away. Fabulous coloring, pattern combinations and perfectly executed. Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I just love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog from my visit to Chaitali's challenge! Your card is so beautiful. I love your coloring and shading. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete