Sample Cards for My New Digital Stamps

July 16, 2013

Hi everyone!
I have two cards to share with you today. These cards use my new digital stamps that were released yesterday.

The first card uses "Lala".

The image was colored with Copics (as usual) and the sentiment was stamped in Midnight Black ink (Versa Craft). The papers were from What's Up paper pad (Basic Grey). I used some grosgrain ribbon (May Arts) and a few rhinestones (Kaiser) to embellish the card.


Next card uses "Wanna Go To Wonderland?".


As you can guess, I was inspired by Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Alice(?) and White Rabbit wearing Japanese Lolita fashion. Haha!
I stamped a Pinstripe Background stamp (Hero Arts) with Cloud White ink (Versa Magic) for the background. The diamond patterned paper is from Enchanted paper pad (Authentique). The sentiment is from an old stamp set by Hero Arts.

Thank you for stopping by today!
*Lala*


*Wanna Go To Wonderland?*

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! I love the colours and the layouts of both of them. And your colouring is wonderful, as always. Amazing new digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the way you pair the background for the Wonderland card with the images!

    ReplyDelete