TSG216 - Metal

July 15, 2013

H-E-L-L-O everyone!! I'm sorry for the long absence, but I finally came back with a card for this weeks TSG challenge (TSG216)!

This weeks TSG challenge is to use metal on your card/project. Since we are featuring some of our "metal" friends this week (wink wink), now's the perfect time to play along!


I used Friendbots and In Stitches for today's card. The robots image was stamped with Turquoise Gem ink (Versa Magic) and the sentiment was stamped with Red Magic ink (Versa Magic). The fabulous patterned papers are from a Boy Crazy paper pad (MME). For my "metal" part, I added a few clock gears from Prima.

Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters!

Thank you for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. the robots are so cute and i like the gears you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These robots are adorable and they remind me of my boys...Great use of the metal gear embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get myself in "gear" and make something metal. You have truly inspired me! Adorable card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This is just so fun!! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw...cute! The gears are a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE this is very Adorable!!! Fabulous use of Metal!!

    ReplyDelete