TSG218 - Paper Piecing

July 29, 2013

Happy Monday everyone!
This weeks TSG challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Jenny! She has challenged us to make a card or project using paper piecing.


For this card I used three TSG stamp sets, Amalia's Daisy Fairy, Mixed Media Backgrounds (these were just released last Saturday!) and This is My Life.


To make the background panel, I sponged Butter Bar and Fresh Peach ink (Hero Arts) onto a trimmed white cardstock. Then I added some texture using Mixed Media Backgrounds set.


I stamped Amalia onto another piece of cardstock, colored her with Copics and paper-pieced her dress. Then I cut her out with scissors and adhered onto the background panel.

The sentiment is from This is My Life set. I stamped a swoosh image behind the "Beautiful" part with Fresh Peach ink (Hero Arts).

Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters!

Thank you for visititng!

4 comments:

  1. oh I LOVE this! Those sets look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love how you mixed up the current TSG release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this! I love the colours and how it looks like mixed media without looking too mixed media, iykwim. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete