CASE Study #155

August 31, 2013

Since I watched THIS video (Overlapped Stamping) by Jennifer McGuire, I had been wanting to give this technique a try. And when I saw this weeks CASE Study Challenge, I thought it's the time to do it!

This is the card to CASE this week.

And here is my take.


I used Borderlicious set and Many Thanks set by Papaer Smooches. I didn't overlap the arrow images, but I'm so happy with how these borders turned out.:) I'd like to try this again with another color combo.



Here is a list of inks I used.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the patterned strips against the embossed background. Perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and so precise in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh drooling here Torico! I love your take - the color, sprikle of gems and embossing are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! So pretty and scrumptious!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - I love the way the sentiment flows with the arrows

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours Torico and that embossing is the perfect background. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete