FMS97

August 3, 2013

It's been about a week since I posted here last time and I finally got some time for stamping today. Three cards were finished (oh, it hardly happens to me!!), but I can't share two of them with you yet. You'll see them next week!;)

Here is a card that I made for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge (FMS97).



The sentiment was from Chalkboard Memories set (TSG), and it was matched with some paper from Well Played paper pad (Carta Bella).
I used the chalkboard technique. Here is a close-up photo.


Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!:)

4 comments:

  1. So fantastic! The chalkboard is perfect with these prints! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the chalkboard sentiment and all the extra touches you added! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love the sentiment and the designer papers! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete