TSG219 - Inspiration Color Challenge

August 5, 2013

Happy Monday! It's time for a new challenge over at the TSG blog and this weeks challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Sarah. She has challenged us to make a card/project using the provided picture as a color inspiration!



Aqua and Red... So pretty! This is one of my favorite color combos!:D I also drew my inspiration from the gingham checked umbrella in the photo above.


The stamp set I used was Warmest Wishes. The sock was paper pieced and was put on to the center of medallion which I made of some gingham patterned paper.
I stamped a polka dot pattern (Hero Arts) with Sea Breeze ink (Versa Craft) onto the background panel, it may be hard to see in the photo though.  The sentiment was stamped with Jumbo Java (Versa Magic) and a couple of rhinestones were added to finish off the card.

I'm also entering this card to the following challenges.
*Simon Says Wednesday Challenge -- Anything Goes
*Crazy 4 Challenges #197 -- Paper Piecing


Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters. I hope you'll join us this week!

Thank you for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Cute rosette. And I really like the white stitching. Very fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so so so sweet! Makes me long for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this Torico - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The colours are so pretty and the card is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors together, too, and ADORE gingham, so I really like your card! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Simon Wednesday challenge, Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great use of those colors! Makes me want to pull out my Christmas papers!

    ReplyDelete