TSG220 - Color Challenge!

August 13, 2013

This weeks TSG Challenge (TSG220) is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Heather. She has challenged us to make a card or project using grey, pink and turquoise!


Pink and turquoise... that's not so difficult for me. But... plus grey? Hmm... :( I looked through my paper collection and decided to go with MME's Unforgettable paper pad.


I paper pieced Gloria and popped up her left arm.


The flowers are from Hadley set, and the sentiment is from Nutmeg set.


Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters! 

Thank you for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute, Torico! LOVE that hippo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the layout and all the little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet...love how you created dimension on the arm and the turquoise mat.

    ReplyDelete