TSG221 - Fur Friends

August 19, 2013

This weeks challenge over at the TSG blog is to make a card or project using the Fur Friend theme!
TSG has so many stamp sets featuring fur friends, and my most favorite of them is the Puppy Love!;)


I kept my card very simple. I colored the image with Copics and distressed the edges of the focal panel with Antique Linen ink. The patterned papers are from Alphabet Junction paper pad (Carta Bella). Some twine and a wood button (Prima) were added for embellishments.

Here is a photo of inside. I stamped a pawprint from the set several times.


Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters!

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you complete your card with puppy feet inside. The card is darling and the heart thread is just perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet - love your puppy feet inside, too!

    ReplyDelete