TSG222 - Sketch Challenge

August 26, 2013

Happy Monday!

This weeks TSG Challenge (TSG222) is brought to us by Jessie! She is challenging us to make a card/project using the sketch below, which was inspired by a card from our fabulous Trendsetter, Kim O!


Here is my take. I used Smarty Pants set, which was combined with some patterned papers from Off To School paper pad by Fancy Pants.



Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters. I hope you have time for playing along with us this week!

And be sure that it's the release week at TSG! Four new stamp sets will be released on Saturday 31 and two of them were illustrated by me!;) The sneak peeks begin tomorrow. Keep your eyes on the TSG blog so that you won't miss a chance to win a new stamp set!!

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is super...it gave me a good giggle to start off my day. Have a gorgeous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable! Love the DP you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Torico! You're so good at layering and combining patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete