New Digital Stamps

September 17, 2013

I added four new digital stamps to my Etsy shop last Sunday and already posted my sample cards on the Birdie Brown blog. But I thought I would share them here too for those who don't follow the Birdie Brown blog.



The patterned papers I used for this card are from a Mischievous paper pad (MME). The sentiment was heat embossed with Apricot embossing powder.







The swirl pattern (Hero Arts) was stamped with Versa Mark ink and was heat embossed with Leaf opaque embossing powder. I'm so happy with how this background turned out!! For the sentiment banner, I used a Folded Banner die (SSS).



The patterned paper is from a Enchanted paper pad (Authentique). I added a black fence using a Picket Fence Die-Namics (MFT).





This is my most favorite from this month's releases! I made a night scene using the masking technique and sponging. The corner stamp and bats are from Halloween Fun stamp set (Crafty Secrets).

Check out my Etsy shop if you liked these images!;)

Thank you for stopping by!


*Stuffed Cats*



*Mr. Skeleton 01*



*Mr. Skeleton 02*



*Zombie Girl*

1 comment:

  1. These are all wonderful. I especially love the zombie girl image, but all so fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete