Sketchbook Saturday #104

September 5, 2013

It has been a while since I played with Iwona's Sketchbook Saturday Challenges. I always adore her sketches, but sometimes it look very difficult for me to work with. LOL!! Luckily this weeks sketch didn't look so difficult for me, so I decided to play with it!




Yes I know... I'm hopeless at this kind of stamping. I don't think my stamped flowers have a good balance at all. :( I need to practice more and more!
The stamp set I used to make a focal panel was Reflections (Paper Smooches). The sentiment was from Many Thanks (Paper Smooches), which was stamped onto a folded banner and was heat embossed.


I stamped an envelope pattern (Hero Arts) onto the card base.
I also decorated the inside this time. :)



Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's lovely! But I do know what you mean about that style of card/stamping....it's something I can't do at all....but then seeing as I'm (purposely) lacking in those types of stamps and inks I have a pretty good excuse. ;-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! Love your inside as well, I adore finished inserts but I'm usually too lazy for that, lol... I always love it when you play along!

    ReplyDelete