TSG225 - The Gift Of Giving

September 16, 2013

This weeks TSG Challenge is to make a card or project that is either a present, or has a present on it. Let's get to gift giving, shall we?


I made a clean birthday card using Wrapped In Joy set. First I stamped a little girl image from the set and masked it. Then I stamped two gift boxes by the girl. After I colored the images, I cut it out. To make a heart garland, I used Mini Hearts dies (SSS), some jute twine and a couple of toothpicks. The sentiment was stamped onto a die cut banner. I stamped a polka dot pattern (Hero Arts) onto the card base with Soft Pool ink (Hero Arts).



I'm entering this card to the Paper Players Challenge #163 which theme is "For the Kids".

Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters. I hope you will have time for playing along with us this week!

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. That is beyond cute! And that heart garland - absolutely brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! I love the image centered like that. And that banner is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Torico. I love the repetition of dots across the elements. The yellow banner is unexpected but really makes the sentiment pop. The garland between the two wooden poles is the perfect finishing touch.
    So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! What a cute little set of images you so cleverly put together...and the little hearts just add the sweetest touch! Thanks for playing with the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete