TSG227 - Decorate the Inside

September 30, 2013

Happy Monday everyone!

This weeks TSG challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Tangii. She has challenged us to decorated the inside of our cards!

First of all, I'll show you the inside of my card for today.


I used our brand-new stamp set, No Tricks Only Treats. I stamped a Frankenstein (Should I say "Frankenstein's monster"?) image and colored him with Copics. Then I stamped a seam image from the set in red ink several times to create a frame.

Are you curious about the front of the card? (lol)


As you see, I used the same image for the front. The patterned paper I used for the background is not for Halloween, but I thought this bolt top pattern would match well with him.
I used the Unscripted Sketch #224 for my layout inspiration.


Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters!

Thank you for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the inside! The frame is such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. I just took a class on things to do with the inside of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I thought the inside of your card was actually the outside...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your cards - too cute! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete