Don't drink and fly

October 12, 2013

When I saw the inspiration photo over at the Inspired By Challenge #92, I thought that the witch in the photo looked like a witch in Bewitched By You set (TSG). And that party scene reminded me of a sentiment from Totally Witchin' set (TSG), "Don't drink and fly".



I used the FTL #262 for my layout. The large circle behind the witch was cut using a Stitched Mat : Circle die (Lil' Inker Designs), and for the stitched buttons I used Button Border Die-namics (MFT).

I'm also entering this card to Casual Fridays Challenge #117 - In Stitches.


[Inspired By #92]

[FTL #262]

Thank you for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. This is so super cute! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring, but this layout is perfect for this sweet witch. Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitched circle and buttons! And what an awesome sentiment to pair with your witch image. What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun halloween card! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your adorable card received a Favorites from CFC, Torico! Good job! It cracked me up!! Darnell

    ReplyDelete