Halloween Treats Wrappers

October 26, 2013


I found these cute chocolates at a store and thought I would give these to my classmates of the English conversation school as Halloween gifts. To add more fun, I made some wrappers for them using No Tricks Only Treats set (TSG) and Trick or Treat set (PTI).

These are for my classmates.

And these are for my teacher and his children.




I'd like to enter these projects to this weeks Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Halloween or Halloween Colors.

Thank you for looking!

8 comments:

  1. soooo great!!

    peacequiethere.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chocolate are awesome and I love how you've dressed them up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is in for a real treat with these beautifully packaged treats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these wonderful Halloween treat wrappings, Torico! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are fantastic ! What wonderful treats !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete