Retro Sketches #85

October 15, 2013

Today I got a little free time and made a card for Retro Sketches Challenge #85.


I used a couple of Paper Smooches products on this card. I purchased them awhile back, but didn't get a chance to use them until today.
The snowman and the sentiments are from Swanky Snowdudes set. For the sentiment I used Night Sky and Red Magic ink (Versa Magic). The focal panel was die cut using Notebook Basic Die. The chevron pattern on the background was made with a stamp from Geo-Graphic set. It was stamped in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with some Powder opaque embossing powder.


Thank you for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I am loving that SnowDude and the embossed chevron background. Gorgeous take on this week's sketch! -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the colours and the layout. And that button is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete