TSG Again! Week - Dashing through the snow

October 18, 2013

It's a TSG Again! week over at the TSG blog, where we are revisiting a couple of the older TSG stamp sets. This month's sets are...


Today Trendsetters are showing you a new project using one of these sets!

For my card today, I used Snowy Days set along with Snow Globe Stamps & Die set. The card size is 3-4/3" x 5-1/2".


Do you know that all of the images in Snowy Days set fit into this snow globe?;) I stamped the pup image and snowflakes into the snow globe, colored with Copics, then added some Frosted Lace Stickles. I paper pieced the base of the snow globe. The papers are from Nordic Holiday paper pad (Basic Grey).


The sentiment was stamped onto a die cut banner with Night Sky ink (Versa Magic). I added a couple of dotted lines using a glitter gel pen.

Stop by the TSG blog to see what the other Trendsetters came up with for today!


No comments:

Post a Comment