TSG Blog Hop Challenge - Happy Fall

October 22, 2013

Welcome to the first day of this month's TSG Blog Hop Challenges!
I'm sooooo excited today because I can finally show you a beautiful stamp set from our newest illustrator - Can you guess who it is?? {grin} Meet the Happy Fall set illustrated by Danielle Lounds!!




Happy Fall is full of fun images, and awesome sayings and fonts, perfect for all your Fall scrapbooking and card making needs.

Happy Fall is a 4x6 set that includes a total of 16 stamps and will sell for $15. It will be available for purchase Saturday, October 26th.


I loosely followed the sketch from this weeks TSG challenge (TSG230). (You can see my another take on the sketch HERE.) The image was colored with Copics to match with the patterned papers that are from a Bluebell 6x6 paper pad (MME). I used the reverse of a wood button (Prima) and added a piece of ribbon and jute twine.

Would you like to win the new Happy Fall stamp set?
Here is what you need to do-visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.
You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, October 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


27 comments:

  1. Love your coloring...and your card is simply gorgeous...as always!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those patterned pumpkins are so appealing! Love all the supporting details on your card (button, twine, gems, polka dots)--yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Torico!!! Gorgeous!!! I love the colors you used.. the papers are awesome!! Love all the little bits you add.. the gems are great.. the wooden button.. I think I might need to find one of those LOL I love it!! Absolutely gorgeous!! And your coloring is always amazing!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges} *New Challenge Blog*

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! love the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely! Love the light and bright feel, the beautiful papers and gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and fun card. Loving the colors and all the layers - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors and beautifully colored!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet--I like your coloring and choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great paper choices. I love the colors and patterns. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty papers, and I like the layout of your card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! The blue is such a nice touch.

    I've posted a card using one of your fabulous digis and I'm going to be posting another tomorrow. Don't know if you're interested or not but I thought I'd mention it. You can see them here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty Torico! I love the layout and colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! I love your colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Torico- Just amazing!!! Love the goldish colored pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colors of your card are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE IT! I love everything about this card, the colors, the image, the paper, the embellishment! Fantastic card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those whimsical pumpkins and the colors you used on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the festival pumpkins. so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your mix of patterns on this card, and the fun and whimsical stamp design! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete