TSG229 - Be Prepared

October 14, 2013

It's time for another TSG Challenge and this weeks challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetters! We are challenging you to get ahead on all your Christmas projects by using some of our FABULOUS TSG Christmas sets!


For today's card I used Holiday Cheer set, which is one of my most favorite Christmas sets from TSG. I stamped the image and sentiment on a piece of white cardstock, colored the image with Copics, then did fussy cutting. It was adhered to a trimmed snowflake PP (Carta Bella).


Can I say that my fussy cutting skill is great? LOL!! I added some rhinestones to the tree and to the top of the party hat.
For the card base I used PTI's rustic white cardstock and stamped a polka dot pattern (Hero Arts) with Soft Brown ink (Hero Arts).
The wood veneer snowflakes are from Studio Calico, that had been neglected since I bought them last year!

Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters! I hope you will have time for playing along with us this week.

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I adore this stamp! Your card is just wonderful. I love the bling and the wooden snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a "beary" cute Christmas Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrific!! I love the addition of the wooden snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he is soooo cute! I love the fun embellishments you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love the soft colors and great layout. Just lovely

    ReplyDelete