TSG231 - Leaves

October 28, 2013

Happy Monday!
This weeks TSG challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Danielle! She has challenged us to make a card or project either with leaves on it.


I used one of our newest stamp sets, Give Thanks for my focal point. The leaves were stamped in Pumpkin Spice ink (Versa Magic) and the acorns were stamped in Aegean Blue ink (Versa Magic). I cut out the acorns and popped them up. The sentiment is from Fabulous set, which was stamped with Rich Cocoa ink (Memento).
I dug out an OLD paper pad from Basic Grey's Pyrus line. I thought these patterned papers would work well for today's theme.
I followed the FTL264 sketch for my layout.


Head on over to the TSG blog for more info about the challenge and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters! I hope you will play along with us this week.

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. You always see stamps in such a unique way, I love this Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is gorgeous!! Great take on this weeks sketch!

    ReplyDelete