TSG Blog Hop Challenge - Merry Christ-moose/Nice Rack/Nordic Borders

November 29, 2013

It's final day of this month's TSG Blog Hop Challenges. Today's sets were illustrated by me with the help of the Trendsetters!! The ideas for making a moose themed stamp set and a Nordic pattern stamps came from a chat we had on Facebook a few months ago. Then, we went to a little bit naughty side (as always, LOL) and came up with a sentiment set called Nice Rack.


Merry Christ-moose is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 18 stamps and will sell for $18. It will be released on Saturday, November 30th at 11pmEST.

Nice Rack is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 7 stamps and will sell for $9. It will be released on Saturday, November 30th at 11pmEST.

Nordic Borders is a 2x6 set that includes a total of 3 stamps and will see for $3. It will be released on Saturday, November 30th at 11pmEST.


I made a tall card (3.5"x 6.0") for today. The image was colored with Copics and was combined with some papers from Christmas Wishes paper pad (MME). The sentiment is from Nice Rack set. I added a couple of die cut snowflakes and a button with some jute twine.


Would you like to win the new Merry Christ-moose/Nice Rack/ Nordic Borders sets?
Here is what you need to do-visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.
You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, November 30th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


41 comments:

  1. Wow....so sweet. Congrats Torico, another fabulous image!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh!!! loooove, love, LOOOVE him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so gosh darn adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so fabulous! I adore the colours and the image is perfect (and perfectly coloured too!) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this moose!!! Soooo cute, Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing set and an amazing card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! This is so incredibly adorable! Awesome card. I can't wait to see the whole set :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh this set is awesome! You are very talented! Your coloring and card design are both amazing as well. WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh this is so adorable, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous image -- and your coloring ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! Great selection of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in love with His Mooseness!!!
    Thanks for creating awesome images!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww-how cute--love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Torico, hands down this is the cutest moose I have ever seen! I love his sweet expression.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this Moose image! He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This little guy is soo adorable Torico! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So love this, gorguss all round work

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the combination of colors and rustic yet feminine paper patterns on your card... and the image is moose-tacular! I love your stamp designs! =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another home run! Love this guy and the sentiment, perfect not only for the holidays but throughout the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg I am loving this moose! These are great sets! Your card is gorgeous as well. I love your coloring and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That moose is just too cute! Love your card, the designer papers are wonderful! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  22. gorgeous, love it. Fabulous design paper. So perfect with the moose.

    ReplyDelete
  23. your coloring of the image is fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your adorable moose and the great punny sentiments. You are such a talented artist. Gorgeous card too - love the colours and colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have made so many gorgeous cards for TSG Torico but I think this one might be my new favourite. It's awesome!!! Great job on the card and this set is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fab-u-lous, it made me smile

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  27. What an adorable moose! I love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Torico!!!! These stamps are SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! Love your card too!! Your coloring is just FANTASTIC!!!! Love your layout!! Love the papers!! The snowflakes are just awesome! I LOVE it!!! Just love it!! And your awesome stamps!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fun guy! I love your coloring and the snowflake as well as the papers!! It's all just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fun guy! I love your coloring and the snowflake as well as the papers!! It's all just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yay Moose!! It's good to see some moose stamps! I see real moose quite often here in AK. Your moose is awfully cute and fun! Thanks for illustrating this set! Your card is pretty cool too, love the combo of papers and the snowflake die cuts with the button that he seems to be looking up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is so cute! I love the coloring, and I think this is my favorite image from the set!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Torico, I adore your images! I'm so glad I made it in time to comment for the chance to win~

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh no Torico :( TSG is going away.. where will I find your awesome art now!!! :(

    ReplyDelete