TSG234 - Winter Fun

November 18, 2013

I'm sorry for being quiet for a long time. With a family concern, I completely lost my crafty mojo. But, I'm back today with a card for this weeks TSG challenge!

This weeks TSG challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetters! We are challenging you to make a card of project using our Winter Fun theme.


I used Little Moments set for my card today. I colored the image with Copics and combined it with some patterned papers from Unforgettable paper pad by MME.


To cut off the top part of the focal panel (and the mat), I used the Oval Stax Die-namics (MFT). The sentiment was curved to fit into the shape.

Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters! I hope you can join us this week.

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! I adore how you did the panel and curved sentiment and that bit of bling is the perfect touch. I hope all is well with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! Great job on curving the top of the panel and I love your coloring. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! What a great card Torico - a perfect little cosy winter scene, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and wonderfully made card. I hope all is well with your family and you can have some peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Torico, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete