TSG(Again!) Week - Wonderful Winter Wishes

November 22, 2013

This week is a TSG(Again!) week over at the TSG blog where we are featuring a couple of the older TSG stamp sets. This month's sets are...


Today the Trendsetters are showing you new cards/projects using one of these sets, and here is mine!


I used Wonderful Winter Wishes set and tried the "No Line Coloring" technique for the first time. After I stamped the image in Sand ink (Versa Craft), I masked it and made a snowy night scene with sponging. For the snowy hills, I used In the Meadow dies (PTI) and Antique Linen ink (Distress Ink). For the night sky, I used a few shades of blue inks and a white gel pen to add falling snow. Then I removed the mask and colored the girls with Copics. I'm so pleased with how this turned out!!
The patterned papers are from an old Echo Park paper pad (Season's Greetings line). I stamped the sentiment in Versa Mark ink and white embossed it.


Head on over to the TSG blog to see what the other Trendsetters have made for today!!

Thank you for visiting!

9 comments:

  1. You've every reason to love how this turned out. Amazing coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Torico! I really love your colored image - just beautiful!
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe. This is such a beautiful piece of art. Wow, Torico. You are mega-talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really, really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!! Your colouring is amazing and the background is stunning. I completely adore this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. わぁ、すばらしすぎます!!
    輪郭を見せないような色塗りにすると絵本から抜け出してきたような、
    光を感じるイメージになるんですね。

    私はコピックが上手に使えないので水彩色鉛筆で上手く塗れるように
    薄い色のstaz-onを探してみます!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The no line colouring image is wonderful! I have to try this technique sometime!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow beautiful card...love this non line colouring technique.

    ReplyDelete