Wild Christmas?!

November 7, 2013

Today I combined two challenges on my card - the Paper Players #170 (Wildlife) and Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge (Welcome Home).

 

Do you remember THIS card I made last year? I warmed up an elephant from Jungle Out There set (TSG) with some winter clothes from Snowbuddies set (TSG). This time I chose a monkey from Jungle Out There and had him wear a Santa hat from Snowbuddies. And the inspiration photo of Curtain Call challenge inspired me to hang him on a wreath!



The sentiment is from Hero Arts. It was stamped onto a piece of cardstock with Versa Mark ink and was heat embossed with some white EP. I made the wreath using a Breezy Wreath die (Memory Box) and added some rhinestones and a little bow. The patterned papers are from Handmade Holiday 6x6 paper pad (Simple Stories).

Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. totally adorable, Torico! thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun, I love the monkey in the wreath! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I love the monkey...such a cute idea for a Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! I love the pattern paper, the image, the monkey...I LOVE it ALL! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torico, this is just adorable! I love the details you added. Thank you for joining us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card! Love the sweet image and the fussy cutting... the coloring looks great... also like the stitching and the pretty paper. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being 'A Cut Above' winner. Your monkey is utterly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Torico! Congrats! I saw you were one of the chosen winners with Paper Players. This card is gorgeous! I love the image and your DP. Awesome creation!

    I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

    Please join me for a chance to win FREE candy on my blog. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable...that monkey totally makes me smile. Love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete