Christmas Ornament Card

December 15, 2013

I have a simple Christmas card to share with you today.


To create this ornament, I used a circle die (Spellbinders), a snowflake die (Taylored Expressions), a small scallop die (PTI) and a pinstripe background stamp (Hero Arts). The snowflake was inlaid into the bubble. For the background, I stamped Scattered Dots pattern (Impression Obsession) with Viersa Mark ink. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and it was stamped with Hint Of Pesto ink (Versa Magic).

I'm entering this card to the following challenges.


Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. A very pretty snowflake ornament! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! I adore how you built your ornament out of dies. Definitely going to have to remember this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute! Great ornament! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may call it simple, I call it amazingly beautiful!!! The colors, the margins, everything is perfect. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete