Inspired By... #100

December 13, 2013

I always LOVE the inspiration photos that Laurel picks for her Inspired By... Challenges every week! They are so beautiful and inspirational. As I follow her on Pinterest, it is my little pleasure to guess what photo she will choose for next challenge. (I hope you don't mind, Laurel!:D)

Unfortunately I have not been able to play with her challenges so often, but I couldn't resist this weeks photo!


I immediately thought of Nordic Borders set by TSG (I am sorry that it's already sold out.) and was inspired by the rib and those buttons. I decided to make a simple trifold card.




Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, I love it! Thanks for playing! (and did you guess right, hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! The sentiment is gorgeous~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful patterns and love how it opens up.

    ReplyDelete