Love...

December 20, 2013

It's been awhile since I used my Copic markers last time and I needed a little coloring therapy!



The sketch I used for this card is Unscripted Sketches #235. For the clouds, I used a Wonky Scalloped Border Die-namics (MFT). The tiny hearts were cut out using Mini Hearts dies by Simon Says Stamps.
The cherub is from Be My Valentine set (TSG). This set is still available at the TSG store and you can get 25% off by using the code "goodbye" at your check out. Make sure to grab your favorite TSG stamp sets while you can!!
The word "Love" is from Talk Bubbles 2 stamp set (Simon Says Stamps). It was stamped in Versa Mark ink and was white embossed. To finish off the card I added a few red rhinestones.

I am entering this card to the following challenges.



7 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Lovely coloring and combination of images, layering etc. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! The image is colored SO beautifully! I love the patterned paper and the gems you used too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, super cute! I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card Torico - a fabulous design and gorgeous papers - lovely colouring of the sweet image and great details!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card! So sweet and cute! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches, and hope you are able to play this week too!!! We have a fun and easy breezy sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is super sweet! I love your layout and the detail. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Karen
    P.S. Wanted to share the card I made using your Elf image. Happy Holidays!
    http://felinecreative.blogspot.com/2013/12/very-merry-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete