Peace & Joy

December 7, 2013

When I saw THIS photo, I immediately thought that it could be translated to a cute Christmas card.


For the background, I stamped Scattered Dots pattern (Impression Obsession) with Versamark ink and gold embossed it.


I used a In the Meadow die (PTI) to make the ombre hills.
The sentiment is from Small Folded Banners Holiday set (Simon Says Stamps). It was stamped with Versamark ink and was heat embossed with some Blush Opaque Embossing Powder (American Crafts).


Hmmm... now I think the background looks too busy. I should have stamped it in light pink or soft brown! :(

This card is for the challenges below.


Thank you for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Ok. I LOVE this card!!! LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I wouldn't change a thing - its gorgeous, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, fun and festive, all in one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW

    That's all I can really say. lol It's just so.... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH. MY. This is SO GORGEOUS!! I checked your inspiration photo and am impressed how you translated it to the card. Perfect!! The pink ombre hills totally have me. Well done!! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo pretty Torico! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gold background is awesome with the white and pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's perfect as is! Wow, this is stunning! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Absolutely GORGEOUS card! I love everything about this!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card. Love the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. clean, simple, gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the win. I think the gold is perfect - it helps the trees to stand out! Great colours and lines. This is super-cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a charming card, I love the untraditional holiday colours!

    ReplyDelete