Season's Greetings

December 6, 2013

Thank you so much for the warm comments you left on my previous post. I really appreciate your friendship and understanding. Well... it seemed that some of you thought I would stop making cards after the closure of TSG. LOL!! Don't worry! It is true that most of my cards I have been sharing on this blog use TSG stamps. But, I will continue to enjoy card making even after TSG is closed, and I will use TSG stamps as well as other stamps for my cards/projects. ;)

Today I'd like to share with you a relatively clean Christmas card.


I embossed only a topper part of the main panel using a Linear Embossing Folder (Lifestyle Crafts). The sentiment is from Greetings For The Holidays (Hero Arts). For the snowflakes, I used Make A Snowflake dies (Taylored Expressions).


I am entering this card to the ABC Challenge - A is for Almost Christmas.

Thank you for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous... I love CAS style and this one is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the red and white snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card, Torico! Love those layered snowflakes and the pretty color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. I love this! That warm combo and the adorable snowflakes make me ready for the holidays! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that diagonal embossing and the three snowflakes.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete