Winter Birthday Card

December 8, 2013

I took my inspiration for today's card from these photos, that I saved to my Pinterest board.




I built my own rustic snowman with some patterned papers!


All papers are from Christmas Day 6x6 paper pad (Carta Bella). To build the snowman, I die cut three circles, crumpled them, distressed the edges using a paper distresser, and added some Antique Linen ink and Vintage Photo ink (Distress Ink). His hat, nose and scarf were cut out with scissors, then were distressed. I drew his eyes and mouth with a gel pen, and sponged some light pink ink for his cheek.

The sentiment is from Square Sayings set (Simon Says Stamps). It was stamped on a speech bubble with Rich Cocoa ink (Memento).

I am entering this card to Charisma Cardz Challenge #47 (All Distressed) and Seize the Birthday Challenge (Wintery Birthday).

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz and all the best for the festive season! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Charisma. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Torico, your snowman card is adorable! I love how you crumpled up the circles first for this sweet man. Anyone would love getting this sweet birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card!!!! Your interpretation from the inspiration photos are spot on. So impressed. Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday and using our toppings option too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing...Amazing!!! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday this week, with such a beautiful entry!

    ReplyDelete