Love From Above

January 8, 2014

Today I am sharing two cards that I made using Love From Above set by Mama Elephant.



For this card, I masked the center part of the panel, then stamped a Herringbone background pattern (Impression Obsession) in Niagara Mist ink (Versa Magic). The image was stamped with Sand ink (Versa Craft) to get a soft touch. For the sentiment I used Butter Bar ink and Tide Pool ink (Hero Arts). To finish off the card, I added some bakers twine and a wood button.




My inspiration source for this card was THIS package design. After I stamped a Curl Pattern (Hero Arts) in Butter Bar ink, I created a 'window' using a rectangle die, added a little lace, and put an angel. The tiny hearts were cut out with scissors. I added some glossy accents to the hearts, though it is hard to see in the photo.

Thank you for visiting!
** You are loved **
** Wishing you love **

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are stunning; pretty, elegant, and adorable all at the same time! Saw your cards on Flickr, so I hopped over to Pin your cards onto my Valentine's Day board :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! You cards are always so beautiful, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Torico! Both are amazing but the angel in the window is so cute!,

    ReplyDelete