My Favorites from 2013

January 4, 2014

Hello, hello, everyone!! I hope you enjoyed the holiday season and had a great start into 2014! I enjoyed some relaxing time with my family so much that my blog had been completely quiet for a long time. I almost forgot how to make a card. LOL!

I have created a couple cards this year. But, before I share those cards with you, I would like to start my blogging for 2014 with my favorite creations from 2013.

January
[original post](This was on the Birdie Brown blog.)

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

I have to say 2013 was bitter and sweet for me. I got some new friends through this hobby, learned some new techniques, and enjoyed designing my own stamps and digital stamps. On the other hand, I closed my digital stamp shop and my dearest stamp company, There She Goes Clear Stamps was closed.
This year, I would like to enjoy card making at a slow pace. I will make a card when I want to do so. So this blog might be quieter than last year, but, don't worry about it! I will be practicing digital illustrations as well. I am an extreme beginner at Adobe Illustrator and I want to get into it more and more. I will share my illustrations on my Pinterest board when I got some. Please follow me HERE if you are interested.;)

At the Catered Crop Swap Challenge, a new event starts tomorrow. It is the "Best of the Best Recipe Swap"!! You can find the details HERE or check out the Catered Crop blog tomorrow!


Thank you for stopping by today! See you soon.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards from 2013 & looking forward to seeing 2014's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you chose, Torico - I loved all of your 2013 creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Torico. Whatever you do in 2014 I hope you have fun! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so cute! I will miss your adorable images and I hope 2014 proves to be a great year for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved looking back over your cards, Torico! All are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Torico. You are truly amazing. I'll miss your sweet images but I'll be following along with your illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopped over from Catered Crop where I've just linked up too... Such fab, fresh work - wonderful colouring on the images, but maybe my favourite is that subtle elegant wintry forest at the end. Good luck with your new adventures in 2014!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete