Playing with New Stuff.

January 5, 2014

I won at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #122 with THIS card and I got a gift certificate for Ellen Hutson. Of course I used it and received a happy mail from them at the end of 2013.
Here are a couple of cards I made with my new stuff!:D

At the moment I saw Missing You stamp set by Hero Arts, I fell in love with it. All the animals in this set are sooooo CUTE!! I especially love their goggly eyes! I paired the set with Square Sayings set(Simon Says).
First I made a template using a scrap of cardstock and a square die to secure the placement of the images. Then I stamped the sheep three times, masked them, and stamped the heart background which is from Square Sayings set. The sentiment is from Square Sayings set too.




For this card I used Chickadees set by Technique Tuesday. Since I saw Donna used this set for her clean and simple card, I had been wanting this set for a long time. Love these whimsical birds!
I colored them with Copics. As I wanted to get a watercolor look, I used a Colorless Blender. To make the sentiment banner, I used a check border pattern from Borderlicious set (Paper Smooches). The ink pad I used for this (Versa Craft Soramame : Canary) is available only in Japan. But I heard that this has almost the same quality with Memento Luxe ink. (By the way, it is really funny that Memento Luxe inks are not available in Japan although Tsukineko is a Japanese company!)

Thank you for visiting!
*Hello there*



*Chickadee*

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Torico! I love how you just used a section of the funny sheep image, and set it off perfectly with maksing ;) Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards...yes I agree those animals on the new Hero Arts set are adorable!

    ReplyDelete