CQC #229

February 21, 2014

Well...I hope you are not fed up with my addiction to Thick Stripes (Impression Obsession). Yes, I used it again! LOL!!



It is rare that I play along with a color challenge. But this weeks color palette over at ColorQ (CQC #229) made me want to try!
As I have no SU! products, I picked up some ink pads that are similar to the colors in the palette from my drawer. (The ink pads I used are listed below.) I'm not sure if this was appropriate or not though, I used Gold Coin cardstock (Bazzill) instead of Summer Starfruit.

Hopefully I will share a card NOT using the Thick Stripes stamp next time. ;)

Thank you for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Another perfect little creation! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torico, I LOVE this! The colors are INCREDIBLE and I love the stamps you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors look great to me....the whole card is fabby! Thanks for playing with the CQC challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete