Hello

February 15, 2014

This weeks inspiration photo over at the Inspired By challenge blog made me think of the nautical theme. At first, I had a plan to use the color combo, black and aqua, from the photo. But... I failed to make it.:(
I decided to change the colors into more basic nautical colors. So here is what I came up with.


The card size is 3-1/2"x 6". For the main panel, I stamped Thick Stripes (Impression Obsession) onto a piece of Rustic White cardstock (PTI) with Pool ink (Hero Arts). The Hello die is from Simon Says.


I die-cut the "hello" four times - two from Pure Poppy (PTI) and two from Rock Candy (Bazzill). I layered them, but I slightly offset the Rock Candy layers so that it looked like shadows.
To embellish the card, I used some wooden tiny stars and a little bit of ribbon.

As I used Kraft cardstock for my card base, I am also entering this card to this weeks Simon Says' "Get Krafty" challenge.

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the little stars! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card :-) I love the colours, layout and whole design of this ! FABULOUS :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Love the big hello in these bold colors! Thank you for playing along with us in the GET KRAFTY Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo! I really LOVE this. the off set panels are fabulous and so is the nautical feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nautical look, the thickness of the hello die cut and the stripes.

    ReplyDelete